The BBC and ITV will be reporting on you this summer, with both channels sharing the rights for Euro 2020.
The free-to-air channels will also make each game available online, with additional analysis, insights and interviews on their respective YouTube and social media pages.
England, Scotland and Wales will all be in the tournament, which means the BBC and ITV will have former internationals from all three home nations on hand to showcase their perspective.
The action begins on Friday June 11th with Turkey versus Italy, with the final taking place a month later, on July 11th, at Wembley Stadium.
Where to see the euros: The best EURO 2020 big screens and outdoor locations for England, Scotland and Wales
Here we go through the televised details for each EURO game, with more information on S4C’s coverage in Wales.
How to watch Euro 2020 online
Both BBC iPlayer and ITV hub will show their respective channel’s games online, meaning you can stream on the go, as kick-off takes place at 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. during the week.
The apps can be downloaded for phones or tablets, or accessed through the BBC and ITV websites.
Who will show the Euro 2020 final?
BBC and ITV will both broadcast the Euro 2020 final on July 11th, which means it will also be broadcast for free on BBC iPlayer and ITV Hub.
What about the other knockout games?
The games will be split once the knockout games are known, with the BBC and ITV almost certainly expecting them to pick England (should they advance) if they have the first choice.
EM 2020 Groups: The complete group-by-group guide for all 24 teams at this summer’s EM
The BBC will have the first and second selections of the games for both the last 16 and the quarter-finals, while ITV will have the first selection of the two semi-finals.
Full list of Euro 2020 games – and which channel they’re on
Friday June 11th
- 8 p.m. Turkey v Italy (BBC)
Saturday June 12th
- 2 p.m. – Wales v Switzerland (BBC)
- 5 p.m. Denmark v Finland (BBC)
- 8 p.m. – Belgium – Russia (ITV)
Sunday June 13th
- 2 p.m. England v Croatia (BBC)
- 5 p.m. Austria – North Macedonia (ITV)
- 8 p.m. – Netherlands v Ukraine (ITV)
Monday June 14th
- 2 p.m. – Scotland v Czech Republic (BBC)
- 8 p.m. – Poland – Slovakia (ITV)
- 8 p.m. – Spain v Sweden (BBC)
Tuesday June 15th
- 5 p.m. – Hungary – Portugal (ITV)
- 8 p.m. – France – Germany (ITV)
Wednesday June 16
- 2 p.m. Finland v Russia (BBC)
- 5 p.m. Turkey v Wales (BBC)
- 8 p.m. – Italy – Switzerland (ITV)
Thursday June 17th
- 2 p.m. – Ukraine v North Macedonia (ITV)
- 5 p.m. – Denmark – Belgium (ITV)
- 8 p.m. – Netherlands – Austria (BBC)
Friday June 18th
- 2 p.m. – Sweden – Slovakia (BBC)
- 5 p.m. – Croatia v Czech Republic (BBC)
- 8 p.m. England v Scotland (ITV)
Saturday 19th June
- 2 p.m. – Hungary v France (BBC)
- 5 p.m. – Portugal – Germany (ITV)
- 8 p.m. – Spain v Poland (BBC)
Sunday June 20th
- 5pm – Italy v Wales (ITV)
- 5 p.m. – Switzerland – Turkey (ITV)
Monday June 21st
- 5 p.m. – North Macedonia v Netherlands (ITV)
- 5 p.m. – Ukraine – Austria (ITV)
- 8 p.m. – Russia v Denmark (BBC)
- 8 p.m. Finland v Belgium (BBC)
Tuesday June 22nd
- 8 p.m. – Czech Republic – England (ITV)
- 8 p.m. – Croatia v Scotland (ITV)
Wednesday June 23rd
- 5 p.m. – Slovakia v Spain (ITV)
- 5 p.m. – Sweden v Poland (ITV)
- 8 p.m. – Germany – Hungary (BBC)
- 8 p.m. – Portugal v France (BBC)
ROUND OF 16
Saturday June 26th
- 17:00 – 2A vs 2B
- 20:00 – 1A vs 2C
Sunday June 27th
- 17:00 – 1C vs 3D / E / F
- 20:00 – 1B vs 3A / D / E / F
Monday June 28th
- 17:00 – 2D vs 2E
- 20:00 – 1F vs 3A / B / C
Tuesday June 29th
- 17:00 – 1D vs 2F
- 20:00 – 1E vs 3A / B / C / D
Friday July 2nd
- 5 p.m. – Winner 6 vs. Winner 5
- 8 p.m. – Winner 4 vs. Winner 2
Saturday 3rd July
- 5 p.m. – Winner 3 vs. Winner 1
- 8 p.m. – Winner 8 vs. Winner 7
Tuesday July 6th
- 8 p.m. – Winner QF2 vs Winner QF1
Wednesday July 7th
- 8 p.m. – Winner QF4 vs Winner QF3
Sunday July 11th
- 8 p.m. – Winner SF1 vs. Winner SF2 (BBC and ITV)
Where to see the highlights of Euro 2020
BBC has confirmed that the highlights will be available on BBC One and BBC iPlayer throughout the tournament, regardless of which games the broadcaster is showing live.
For the highlights of the game, BBC Sport’s YouTube channel shows every European Championship game.
England at Euro 2020: group, fixtures, players in mind and Sam Cunningham’s predictions
ITV is also showing highlights of all non-live games every matchday that are also available on ITV Hub, while their new show Three Lions Raw features highlights of the English games without filtering access to ITV Hub and YouTube.
Coverage of Euro 2020 in Wales
BBC coverage of Wales games is presented by Gabby Logan, with commentary from Steve Wilson and Robbie Savage and studio guests including Ashley Williams and Mark Hughes.
For Welsh speakers, S4C and S4C Clic will broadcast live coverage of all Welsh games in Welsh.
Wales at Euro 2020: group, fixtures, players in mind and Neville Southall’s predictions
S4C is available on:
- Sky 104, Freeview 4, Virgin TV 166 and Freesat 104 in Wales
- Sky 134, Freesat 120 and Virgin TV 166 in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- S4C HD is available to Sky and Freesat viewers in Wales and across the UK
ITV will feature former Welsh strikers Robert Earnshaw and John Hartson as part of their coverage. The station will broadcast Italy versus Wales on June 20th.
Reporting at EM 2020 in Scotland
Former Scottish players Shelley Kerr and James McFadden join the BBC’s expert team this summer. The station will show its opening game against the Czech Republic on June 14th.
ITV will broadcast its blockbuster game against England on June 18th and its final group game against Croatia on June 22nd.
Scotland at Euro 2020: group, fixtures, players in mind and predictions
Former Scottish international Ally McCoist is a popular pick when it comes to commentary and he’ll be part of the ITV team this summer while Scottish trio Graeme Souness, John Collins and Scott Brown are experts.