The final TV times for the Premier League for April have been confirmed.
And there’s a fanatic treat when Wolves vs Burnley is shown for free in a bumper program on the BBC.
Wolves vs Burnley will be shown for free on the BBC after the final TV games were confirmed in AprilPhoto credit: Times Newspapers Ltd.
Everton vs Spurs got a new Friday night slot on April 16th.
And on Saturday, Newcastle face West Ham before the Wolves receive Sheffield Utd.
On Super Sunday, Arsenal take on Fulham before Manchester United take on Burnley at Old Trafford.
Football continues on Monday the 19th. Liverpool travel to Leeds before Chelsea receive Brighton the next day.
Two major games will be played on Wednesday 21st, with Spurs hosting Southampton before Man City travel to Aston Villa.
Leicester will face Westland rivals West Brom on Thursday and Everton on Friday night against Arsenal.
There will be THREE games on Saturday, starting with Liverpool against Newcastle.
West Ham versus Chelsea is the game at 5.30pm in a big game for the top 4 races. The night is rounded off by Sheffield Utd against Brighton.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £ 2,000 REGISTRATION OFFERS HERE
Last Prem TV times for April
- Everton vs Spurs – Friday, April 16, 8 p.m. (Heaven)
- Newcastle v West Ham – Saturday 17 April at 12:30 p.m. (Sky)
- Wolves vs Sheffield Utd – Saturday, April 17 @ 3pm (Sky)
- Arsenal v Fulham – Sunday, April 18, 1:30 p.m. (Heaven)
- Man Utd v Burnley – Sunday, April 18, 4 p.m. (Sky)
- Leeds v Liverpool – Monday 19 April at 8 p.m. (Sky)
- Chelsea v Brighton – Tuesday April 20 at 8 p.m. (Sky)
- Spurs vs Southampton – Wednesday April 21 at 6pm (Sky)
- Aston Villa v Man City – Wednesday, April 21, 8:15 p.m. (Heaven)
- Leicester v West Brom – Thursday, April 22, 8pm (BT)
- Arsenal v Everton – Friday April 23 at 8 p.m. (Sky)
- Liverpool v Newcastle – Saturday 24 April 12:30 p.m. (BT)
- West Ham v Chelsea – Saturday, April 24 @ 5:30 p.m. (Sky)
- Sheffield Utd v Brighton – Saturday 24 April at 8pm (Sky)
- Wolves vs Burnley – Sunday April 25 at 12 noon (BBC)
- Leeds vs Man Utd – Sunday April 25 2pm (Heaven)
- Aston Villa v West Brom – Sunday, April 25, 7pm (BT)
- Leicester v Crystal Palace – Monday 26 April at 8 p.m. (Heaven)
Sunday is just as busy, starting with Wolves vs Burnley showing for free on the BBC.
The afternoon game is Leeds against old rivals Man Utd and Sunday ends with a late clash between Aston Villa and West Brom.
The final game of April takes place on Monday 26th between Leicester and Crystal Palace, which means Premier League fans are on the right track for the second half of the month.