The end of business is in sight for the managers of Sky Sports Fantasy Football when we hit the final third of 2020-21.
Here are three relatively low picks for the upcoming Double Gameweek and beyond.
Harvey Barnes – £ 8.2m
Harvey Barnes has accumulated 27 points in the last two games, scored twice, scored and received a Man of the Match award in both games against Liverpool and Aston Villa.
Only two percent of the game’s top 1,000 players have recruited the future England international, so he could be a potential theft and a £ 8.2 million difference. He has found the net nine times this season, with four templates for his name.
If you put those numbers in Fantasy Football dots it translates to 143. For context, that’s just two dots behind the Manchester City high-flyer Ilkay Gundogan (£ 8.2m) and it placed Barnes third on the midfield charts of that campaign. If you’re jumping off Leeds or Brighton players, this is one of the leading candidates for value for money.
Dominic Calvert-Lewin – £ 9.3m
The Everton striker is back on our minds after falling off the bench in Everton’s Anfield win in the Merseyside Derby to make a brilliant cameo, win a penalty and get support in the process.
It was his first appearance in three years after an injury before scoring in consecutive games against Leeds and Manchester United. Fantasy football’s return may coincide with its comeback.
We must not forget that the English striker has scored 13 goals in the Premier League this season. Even so, he’s only on 0.3 percent of the top 1000 teams, and a single game day hits Southampton on Monday. His holdings should rise between five and ten percent by this time by next week.
Timo Werner – £ 11.1m
Before the game in Southampton on Saturday, Timo Werner had booked 31 points from his last four games, including one goal in addition to three assists. It’s easy to forget that he has scored eight goals this season in addition to the five he has scored.
After navigating through tricky clashes with Manchester United and Liverpool in quick succession, Chelsea has some light at the end of the tunnel, followed by Everton, Leeds, West Brom, Crystal Palace, Brighton, West Ham and Fulham.
Similar to Calvert-Lewin, Werner’s selection percentage (currently only in 2.2 percent of the 1,000 best teams) will increase dramatically.
Become a member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Year-round memberships are now available at the price of £ 19.99. Monthly subscriptions also only cost £ 2.99. A FREE trial is now available in December.
Sign up now to receive:
- Draw your transfer strategies with the fully interactive season ticker.
- Get projections for each Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to control your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150 exclusive member items throughout the season.
- Analyze our OPTA-based statistics tables specially tailored for Fantasy Football Manager.
- Use our exclusive tool to create custom statistics tables from over 100 OPTA player and team statistics.
- Enjoy our brand new flat track bully feature that allows you to add an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heat maps and expected goal data for each player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyze players directly.
ALREADY A USER? CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
NEW TO SCOUT? CLICK HERE TO START A MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT